OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide personal information that is necessary to provide those services to you. If you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
We may collect the following types of information (which may or may not be personal information):
- Information you provide to us or upload(including your contact details): we may collect any and all personal information you provide to us, like your name, mobile phone number, email address, delivery address.
- Location information(only for specific services/functionalities): various types of information on your location. For example, country code, city code, mobile network code, cell identity, longitude and latitude information, language settings.
HOW THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing, processing, maintaining, improving and developing our goods and/or services to you, including after-sales and customer support and for services on your device or through our websites.
- Conducting marketing related activities, such as providing marketing and promotional materials and updates. For more information on marketing and promotional activities, please refer to the Direct Marketing section below.
- Allowing you to post comments in public forums.
- Analysing and developing statistical information on use of our products and services to better improve our products and services.
- Storing and maintaining information about you for our business operations or legal obligations.
Here are more details on how we use your information (which may include personal information) –
- Processing your purchase orders. Information relating to e-commerce orders may be used for processing the purchase order and related after-sales services, including customer support and re-delivery. In addition, the order number is used to cross check the order with the delivery partner as well as the actual delivery of the parcel. The receipt details, including name, address, phone number and postal code are for delivery purposes. The email address is used to send parcel tracking information to the user. The list of purchased item(s) is used for printing the invoice and allowing users to see what is in the parcel.
- Sending notices. From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- We may use your name, phone number, and email address, to provide marketing materials to you relating to goods and services of myleatherwardrobe .To provide better user experience, we may recommend above-mentioned products, services and activities based on information about your purchase history. We will only so use your personal data after we have obtained your consent or indication of no objection in accordance with local data protection laws, which may require separate explicit consent. You have the right to opt out of our proposed use of your personal data for direct marketing. If you no longer wish to receive certain types of email communications you may opt-out by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication. We will not transfer your personal data to our business partners for use by our business partners in direct marketing.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We do not sell any personal information to third parties.
We may disclose your personal information on occasion to third parties (as described below) in order to provide the products or services that you have requested.
SOCIAL MEDIA (FEATURES) AND WIDGETS